Due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, our swim meets are temporarily suspended while the Marlins, other teams and SAAA work out options and alternatives to high-crowd concentration events.
Following on this page is what our season WOULD have looked like as we prepared for a typical summer swim season. As we know more, we will update this page.
2020 CTAP MEETS & CHAMPIONSHIPS SCHEDULE
mid-February 2020 update
Visit our Away Meet Locations page for the map locations of away meet pools
The Marlins’ 2020 Meet Schedule. We are swimming in the Cañada del Oro league in the SAAA Summer Swim Leagues.
Though we swim against teams across different leagues during the season, we only swim against the four other teams within our league at Championships
Our swim meet schedule is in-progress in the SAAA league meetings. Once we have that fixed, it will be updated. Typically, we have five home meets, and five away meets, almost all of them on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We often have one Friday evening meet at the Marana High School Pool. At the moment you’ll see 14 entries; but that’ll get trimmed to around ten once the schedule is set.
- Arrive 15 minutes before warm-ups!
- Warms-ups for home meets are at 5pm
- Warm-ups for away meets are at 5:30
- Meets start at 6pm sharp!
May 26 2019 (Tues): TBD (home?) Season opener!
May 29 2019 (FRIDAY): TBD
June 2 2019 (Tues): TBD
June 9 2019 (Tues): TBD
June 11 2019 (Thurs): TBD
June 16 2019 (Tues): TBD
June 18 2019 (Thurs): TBD
June 23 2019 (Tues): TBD
June 25 2019 (Thurs): TBD
June 30 2019 (Tues): TBD
July 2 2019 (Thurs): TBD
July 7 2019 (Tues): TBD
July 9 2019 (Thurs): TBD
2020 Championships at Amphi Pool
- July 8th (Wed night): Pre-Championships Pasta Dinner
- July 9–10 (Thu & Fri): Championships (Amphi Pool)
- July 10th (Fri): Post-Champs Pizza!
- July 11th (Sat 5pm): End-of-Season Celebration
2020 SAAA Invitationals at Amphi Pool
- June 13 (Sat): 9-18 Invitational
- June 20 (Sat): Desert Rat Invitational
- June 27 (Sat): 8&Under Muppet Meet
OTHER IMPORTANT DATES:
- Registration Day 1 (Sat): March 7th
- Registration Day 2 (Sat): March 28th
- Mandatory Workday (Sat): April 6th
- Parent Meeting (Mon): April 27th
- Parent Meeting (Tues): April 28th
- Annual Facility Member Key Exch. (Sat): May 2nd
- Movie-Nite/Potluck (Sat): May 9th
- Mock Meet (Tues): May 12th
- Team Pictures PHOTODAY! (Fri): May 29th
- Swim-a-thon (Sat): June 6th
- Pre-Championships Pasta Dinner (Wed): July 8th
- CHAMPIONSHIPS (Thurs-Fri): July 9 & 10
- Post- Championships @ Peter Piper Pizza July 10th
- End-of-Season Celebration (Sat 5pm): July 11th